Law Firm ALTERNA is a modern law firm that provides its clients with precise, flexible and fast solutions. We believe that proper and effective solutions can only be provided by a dedicated team of professionals. If you share the same values, then we would like to see you on our team!
LAWYERS AND ATTORNEYS
In our future colleagues, we value:
– Graduated or acquired legal education in 2014, with a Master’s degree in law or a qualification equal thereto
– Very good oral and written command of English and Estonian
– Good analytical capability, creative thinking, tolerance of pressure, and team spirit
– Good interpersonal skills
– Desire to develop and learn
Previous working experience and Russian language skills are definitely an advantage.
Motivation letter and CV should be sent to email@example.com by 20 February 2014, at the latest.